'Not Enabled' (1 Viewer)

Im doin my tute registration, and im missing one class. My Nt7 tute is ALL full except for one, that i cant attend because i have a lecture on at that time. There is one more tutorial left, but it says not enabled.. how long would i have to wait for it to be enabled and who can i call to ask about it?
thanks

j_davo24

HSC
giggles869 said:
Im doin my tute registration, and im missing one class. My Nt7 tute is ALL full except for one, that i cant attend because i have a lecture on at that time. There is one more tutorial left, but it says not enabled.. how long would i have to wait for it to be enabled and who can i call to ask about it?
thanks
They usually wont open it up unless they have too. They want the other ones to fill up first so they don't have half empty tutes wasting rooms that other classes could be using. Just do what the previous post said and email the coordinator and they'll sort something out with you.

thanks guys for ur help. I was starting to email the unit coordinator when i decided to check platform web again for any open classes, and one spot opened up =) and it was the time that i really wanted too.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)