now that you've done the exam what do you think you'll get (1 Viewer)

ay_caramba

Crazily Sane.
HSC
hoping for a band 6 since i thought the paper was really good.
however i might be mistaken and get a band 2 or something ahaha

mathock

HSC
hmmm 70s or 80s i think, i was stumped on a few of the questions, they were so out of left field!! i didnt expect that type of exam at all... no haber process, esters, dry cells, BIOPOLYMERS!!, minimal history of acids... nothing like my trial :(

sneeble

If I don't get well over 90 I'll eat my hat... There was nothing I didn't know. It'll all come down to errors in calculations and the fact I'm stupid.

:)

stevenwong86

Probably high 80's.

I know I've lost 4 marks so far, and I'll probably lose more from those extended response questions.

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
mathock said:
hmmm 70s or 80s i think, i was stumped on a few of the questions, they were so out of left field!! i didnt expect that type of exam at all... no haber process, esters, dry cells, BIOPOLYMERS!!, minimal history of acids... nothing like my trial :(
Yeah and only one question on nuclear chemistry!? Weird.

Plebeian

mathock said:
It shows you how big the syllabus is, there is just way too much to cover in one exam.

sneeble said:
If I don't get well over 90 I'll eat my hat... There was nothing I didn't know. It'll all come down to errors in calculations and the fact I'm stupid.
Me too.

mathock

HSC
and no question on sulfur and nitron dioxides in the atmosphere (acid rain)... silly me studied those equations last night :(

shoelace

wish i was that confident! haha.. i feel like i did after my trials. so maybe low 80s in the raw marks. our teacher said that that converted to about 90ish. so hopefully i'll be on the border for band 6

fush

HSC
it depends on how picky the markers are on the long answer question....but i think i should go pretty well, are they gonna mark it really hard??

greentree

well the feeling i get about the test, i'm hoping for a high band 1 at the most!!!! krina is hoping band 3, but i think she'll get 4, cept now she thinks band 2, make up your mind girl!!lol:)

TJ297

Im just hoping to pass 50 % after my trial was 40 % lol im a dumbass

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)