NSW School Of Languages (1 Viewer)

#RoadTo31Atar

HSC
What is a good app to learn a new language? (For fun not for school)
You can watch kids cartoons in the language you want to learn, stuff like spongebob where the voices are distorted and they speak fast is bad and very hard but peppa pig and bob the builder type stuff is very good because they pronounce things clearly and their purpose is to teach kids who can't speak very well yet. Once you're a bit better you can also start changing your devices to that language which can help a lot too. After I wrote this I realised you asked about an app but I'll still post it because maybe it will help.

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hello,

I applied to the NSW School Of Languages and was wondering when and how you get notified of the acceptance. (My school sent the application earlier than the due date)

The reason I need to know is becuse my stage leader said I cannot remove a subject off my timetable until I get accepted, however, the subject I want to drop is the subject I have one my first and second day of school.

Thank you
Hi! I was wondering how the phone call works? Is it a zoom lesson at any designated time you would like? I'm really confused.

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi! I was wondering how the phone call works? Is it a zoom lesson at any designated time you would like? I'm really confused.
It seems that the OP has not been online since last year. Back when I studied at NSL, it was a phone call only, but they seem to have recently incorporated Zoom into their lessons. To answer your question, you and your teacher will agree on a suitable time to have your lesson. You will have your lessons regularly (for example, on Thursday each week). That is how it worked back in my time.

moonsuyoung

HSC
It seems that the OP has not been online since last year. Back when I studied at NSL, it was a phone call only, but they seem to have recently incorporated Zoom into their lessons. To answer your question, you and your teacher will agree on a suitable time to have your lesson. You will have your lessons regularly (for example, on Thursday each week). That is how it worked back in my time.
Ohhh, so like the class will just be you and the teacher, no classmates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)