• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Number Base (1 Viewer)

K

khorne

This is a challenege question. It is against the rules to seek external help for these. By doing so you void the whole purpose of the competition, which is to test your ability. Why did you even sign up then? Go read the booklet, do some examples.

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
lol this seams to be one of the most popular question from the enrichment challenge to post on the internet and hope no one else catches you out.

lolokay

HSC
it's base 2

jks it's actually base 23. however i am using a number system other than decimal

Last edited:

Hypermelon

HSC
lolz this happens every year. all the time

if you had half a brain you would ask it on an international forum at least and i fyou had a brain, you would attempt to do it yourself

kurt.physics

HSC
N/A
lolz this happens every year. all the time

if you had half a brain you would ask it on an international forum at least and i fyou had a brain, you would attempt to do it yourself
You know even asking on an international forum is not safe. I noticed one of the questions from the Polyá enrichment series on an international maths forum and brought this to the members attention ... lets just say no one is safe! :D

Hypermelon

HSC
You know even asking on an international forum is not safe. I noticed one of the questions from the Polyá enrichment series on an international maths forum and brought this to the members attention ... lets just say no one is safe! :D

yeah ive found a few on international forums and sent angry messages to the members. unfortunately in most cases people had already posted the complete solution :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)