Nursing - UTS or USyd? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi Everyone,

I've been pretty set on teaching for a while however have had an existential crisis (more like I never, ever want to come back to school ever no matter what since I hate it more than anything,) so have looked into other options such as Nursing :)

Which is the best university for Nursing, and why? I'm looking mostly at UTS and USyd simply because I'm the most familiar with them, but if there are any other universities which have the best reputation for nursing feel free to share :)

Thanks ^_^

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
UTS has a good program for nurses, and i've heard only good things about it from my friends(get placed in hospitals all the time throughout your degree), usyd should be similar with their reputation but I would lean towards UTS on this one.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
When it comes to nursing, any university is fine tbh. It's not like commerce or law, where employers generally look at the uni you went to. UWS also has a great nursing program, I heard it was the top in the state or something. I personally am applying for USYD, UTS then UWS primarily because of their double degree offers. But yeah, as I said, any uni for nursing is fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)