o poo! (1 Viewer)

Han

i read the questions 28 + 29
didn't see Cast study explicitly written... so i go "hmm why mention it if u dont have to"

at the end of the exam everones talkin about case studies and they point out... the fine print at the top!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

and wtf was with 27- it was gay... most of the problems were about the shitty machinery... marketing merely mentions expanding product width.. thats pretty much it!
though- i did blab on about market research etc too... shitty question:chainsaw:

p00_p00

u call 4 me????

well u always read the Rubrick! ALWAYS!!!!!

But i hopei went well in em, but as i sed b4, in 29 i didnt organise it 2 well since they ask 4 soooo much (pol, cultural/social, staffing + casestudies + reasons of expansion)

I answered it all but back and forth and back and forth

ben

well at least you answered the question p00_p00!

I didn't like the business report-type question. I just recommended improvements... did read the "critically analyse reponsibilities"...oops!

And my improvements are sooo general and brief... oh well.

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
seems everyone did q29, i chose q28 coz i understood neither of them. oh well, reckon the BoS should give themselves an uppercut!

ToFu.

same here...

Originally posted by p00_p00
u call 4 me????

well u always read the Rubrick! ALWAYS!!!!!

But i hopei went well in em, but as i sed b4, in 29 i didnt organise it 2 well since they ask 4 soooo much (pol, cultural/social, staffing + casestudies + reasons of expansion)

I answered it all but back and forth and back and forth
did the same thing too : P

Big Willy

Cabra Junkie RULES
HSC
Ur a moron dude!
Havent you done any previous papers???

I didnt read the rubric or the question carefully; i just asssumed u had to talk about qantas. And i didnt even relise that they hid the "reference to ur case study" in the rubric.

NickyP

I DID THE SAME THING!!!!!!

i have spoken to a whole bunch of people that said they didnt see casty study written as well!! it sucks i know EXACTLy what you are talking about...and it was very hard to miss in the big fat rush of things so don't feel too bad. How much do you reckon we will loose for it?? I mean you still did the question pretty thorough didn't you? and maybe if a whole bunch of people did it then they will ease up?? I dunno but how much shit do you reckon we are in??:chainsaw:

Nicky P apparently if u dont relate ur answer to a case study the maximum mark u can get is 12/20 apparently thats wat my teacher told me and he marked last years exam

NickyP

12/20...

but I pretty much wrote everything from the global business syllabus...
do you think they will ease up if there is stacks of people who fucked up?:( i'm scared

ben

Don't be scared - the standards package last year showed the standards isn't that high. and since it was such a crap question anyone who had the ability to link it to the syallabus is likely to do really well anyway.

fuk i just realised i used deregulation of financial mrkts as a fukn driver of globalisation when i should have used it as an influence and in q 27 i wrote how the machines they use are unethical it wasnt what they used it was wat they fukn made

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)