O Week (1 Viewer)

sesquipedalian

HSC
Nervous?!?!? YES!!!! :( It feels like i am starting kindy again but there are no cool toys to play with!! Scary scary scary!! But i'm guessing i'm not the only one in this position so it makes me feel a bit better...

I thought you had to goto all the days in week O? *Shrug* but then i am not very with it... Good luck every1!!

~Aine

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeah i think i'll go every day. i was going to stay home on wednesday but i have nothing better to do. i've got to get my brain working again - it's been too long!! :D

it means catching a 6:43 train to get to strathfield at 7:38 with 20mins to walk up to the uni. :rolleyes:

hey, the first three people in this post are doing the same course!! :)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
im gonna drive there
i wonder how we pick out tute groups.. should be interesting.. hopefully i can get early morning ones
i cant believe theres a thing called the shadeola there hahahaha its where the bbq is in the afternoon... does anyone else find that funny (ok so im bored.. very bored..)
ill prob see u guys there :)

sesquipedalian

HSC
mishka said:
it means catching a 6:43 train to get to strathfield at 7:38 with 20mins to walk up to the uni. :rolleyes:
Hey... (dont quote me on this pls) but i thought there was a bus from strathfield station that takes u very close to the uni. I know public transport might not be the greatest at the moment, but i would be pretty disheartened being on a train for an hour then having to walk for 20mins to uni each day... but then i tend to be lazy :p

mishka said:
hey, the first three people in this post are doing the same course!! :)
Lol... to reanimate a very "old school phrase" we are just 'way too cool for school' us bach ed primary ppl.. thats why we are going to uni for 4 years, then we are going back to school for the rest of our lives.... :) but we'll be paid for being at school, so thats the big difference...ARgh rambling again... sorry!! *hangs head in shame*

Good luck starting uni... chances r i'll see u guys there....

~Aine

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
9am on the 21st for me
my timetable is alrite i guess.. i have a 3 hour gap 12-3 on tuesdays and a 2 hour gap on mondays.. 5pm finishes on tuesday and friday but i guess it could be worse lol

sesquipedalian

HSC
So how did we all find the first day at ACU? I thought it would be so daunting going to uni but it didnt seem so bad...i know its just orientation but it really gave me a feel for the uni (ACU Strathfield) and just the different types of groups and the staff really made me feel at home. I was kinda disappointed that we werent allowed to chose our own Tut groups but i understand why that is... I think for all Bach Ed Primary ppl will have a 2 hr gap on mondays between the Human Development lecture and the Teaching and Classroom Management one. Only thing i am kinda cranky about is ending at 5pm on a FRIDAY!! Grah! I dont think ANYONE can concentrate after 3 on a friday, but what can u do! :p

Wells neways i hope every1 is making so lovely friends and will have a wonderful time at ACU... Luck every1!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
hahaha yeh friday i have a tute that ends at 5 for nature and development of language.. whats urs for? i dont mind fridays its like a 5 hour hit.. dance/drama tute then lecture then the nat/dev. of language tute... beats a 3 hour break
i dont know anyone in my tutes :( gonna be scary the first days
as for today.. mmm fairy floss, sugar hits are always good! the music was good.. the sno-cone i couldnt finish lol. i left at 1:30 because i got my tutes at like 1:15 and wasnt bothered staying for the campus tour...
im gonna go every day this week yay should be fun
i havent really made any new friends.. moreso hung out with the old ones

dy357lx

i'll only go on tuesday, as i am very happily (yea right) working on weds n thurs

Lone Star Chullora, where steak is the star (and where there is no escape)

Monday is chokkas for me i got 10am - 5pm :p with an hour break

mishka

HSC
N/A
i enjoyed the orientation day on monday - but i think everyone is still shy (including me!) although i met a few nice people in my workshops today which was nice. :) and i met cro_angel and her friends so that was pretty cool too!! :D

the workshops are good but they were finishing early today so we had big gaps between them.

my timetable is ok, compared to some people's. the latest finish i have is 4:50. but on fridays i have a four hour break between my 8-10am tute and 2pm lecture. looks like that will be laptop day!! :p

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
haha yeh we rock
today i spent my 2 hour gaps between workshops doing a library tour.. eating and playing pool with a my friends and a couple of exercise science guys (the guys beat us grrr)
oh and i met mishka... but she had new friends today

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
today was wicked
met people and diverge in conversations with the s.a. not hitlers s.a but acu's s.a. good bunch of people

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)