obvious CHEATING in ext 2 english (1 Viewer)

marydh

HSC
are the board and the newspapers stupid??

"A regional comprehensive is also in the top 100. Alstonville High School, in the state's north, beat all four private schools in the Ballina/Lismore region.

Seven of the school's year 12 students scored 50 out of 50 for English extension 2, including a 2005 Herald Young Writer of the Year, Emily Fleming.
"

THAT'S INTERESTING. A subject - which has no real checks and balances and no real 'examination' - was astoundingly topped repeatedly by one regional school. Wow, that must be a class full of unique genius minds, magically together and *supervised* by the same teacher. That's what I love about ext. 2: we're all on a level playing field.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...f-top-hsc-spots/2005/12/16/1134703611489.html

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
I am at that school.
I was in that ext 2 class.

Keep your fucking accusations to yourself jackarse.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
You would be surprised. Our school has performed extremely well this year, and by no means would those who got 50/50 even need to cheat.

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
Exactly. Just because people get 50/50 does not mean they are cheating. We are regional, who would we get to write our stories...

marydh

HSC
furrycatau said:
Exactly. Just because people get 50/50 does not mean they are cheating. We are regional, who would we get to write our stories...
er, if you didn't pick up on my sarcasm there, that would be your teacher.

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
THat's my point. You don't know my teacher.

So er, go and whine elsewhere. Absolutely ridiculous to claim this just because a school gets good marks.

reprise

You've obviously never lived on the NSW Far North Coast. A lot of schools in that region produce above average results in other external things (Maths and Science competitions, for one) too. Teachers often get their students to sit for every competition that's going around precisely because they aren't going to get the same kind of preparation that city kids get due to the smaller number of students doing each course.

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
furrycatau said:
hey, im regional, and im sure I could find someone

(goes to find that someone to tell them my $1000 only bought me a 36 :/ GRRRRRR!)

C

Crazy Pomo

marydh said:
are the board and the newspapers stupid??

"A regional comprehensive is also in the top 100. Alstonville High School, in the state's north, beat all four private schools in the Ballina/Lismore region.

Seven of the school's year 12 students scored 50 out of 50 for English extension 2, including a 2005 Herald Young Writer of the Year, Emily Fleming.
"

THAT'S INTERESTING. A subject - which has no real checks and balances and no real 'examination' - was astoundingly topped repeatedly by one regional school. Wow, that must be a class full of unique genius minds, magically together and *supervised* by the same teacher. That's what I love about ext. 2: we're all on a level playing field.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national...f-top-hsc-spots/2005/12/16/1134703611489.html

Your the biggest peice of shit. That school has always gone chronic in ext II english, and obviously their teacher is a lord and good students do it. Someone in our school got 50/50 and I know for a fact he didn't cheat.

lizey

HSC
Furrycatou, how the hell is 'you don't know my teacher' supposed to mean anything? Ooh, I don't know him/her, so the results are so not suspicious anymore.

Odd that nobody has actually denied it yet.

marydh

HSC
Crazy Pomo said:
Your the biggest peice of shit. That school has always gone chronic in ext II english, and obviously their teacher is a lord and good students do it. Someone in our school got 50/50 and I know for a fact he didn't cheat.
I don't believe he cheated either. What I find suspicious is one school with an unbelievably large number of 50s.

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
marydh said:
I don't believe he cheated either. What I find suspicious is one school with an unbelievably large number of 50s.
I denied we cheated. I CERTAINLY didn't cheat.

Call the BOS then and go through it that way. I am not arguing. I know none of us cheated in any form.

jessied

HSC
As a fellow Far North Coaster, GO Alstonville High School!!! Seriously, well done guys. I'm 100% positive that your results are right/fair/accurate and there was no cheating involved. They seem to do well every year and just because they're not a Sydney school doesn't mean that they can't achieve outstanding results!

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
So is it like, because we're a regional school, we're not allowed to go well in the HSC? Sorry, must have missed that rule somewhere.

marydh

HSC
Dumsum said:
So is it like, because we're a regional school, we're not allowed to go well in the HSC? Sorry, must have missed that rule somewhere.
I would accuse any school, in any region, with the same result as Alstonville.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)