Official - Messi will not continue with FC Barcelona (1 Viewer)

Will PSG succeed in signing Messi?

• Total voters

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Hopefully this is something that will allow us to forget about the unfortunate and difficult circumstances that we have to face, even if for a short period of time! 🙏😄

Barcelona has announced that Lionel Messi will not stay with the club, saying that the Spanish league's financial regulations made it impossible to sign the Argentina star to a new contract.

http://instagr.am/p/CSM51aej4A4/
This follows what happened a day earlier, when Messi coincided with Neymar on his vacation and both took a photo with three other Paris Saint-Germain players. The Argentine posed with all of them, fueling the rumors of his possible arrival in Paris if he cannot continue in Barcelona.

232396485_247216493711001_6400274478531355496_n.jpg

What do you think about Messi leaving FC Barcelona? Do you think Paris Saint-Germain will be successful in signing him? 🤔

DarkOperator618

HSC
come to etihad?

its over for europe and football if city's front is messi, grealish, foden, mahrez, sterling

I'd hate to be aguero right about now lmaoo

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
come to etihad?

its over for europe and football if city's front is messi, grealish, foden, mahrez, sterling

I'd hate to be aguero right about now lmaoo
City is also a possibility, but isn't Kane their priority currently? I'd be leaning more towards a Messi, Neymar, Mbappé kind of front 3.

Feels bad for Aguero indeed, he was looking forward to playing with Messi at club level :/

DarkOperator618

HSC
City is also a possibility, but isn't Kane their priority currently? I'd be leaning more towards a Messi, Neymar, Mbappé kind of front 3.

Feels bad for Aguero indeed, he was looking forward to playing with Messi at club level :/
if you dont win the champions league with that squad, then im laughing

that squad will become the OG barcelona

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
tbf tho, you got a team of multiple champions league winners

be a bit awkward if you somehow don't win UCL
Yeah I definitely agree. I think PSG were able to break the round of 16 curse but still need just a bit more creativity and luck, particularly during games like the 2020 final against Bayern, and even last season's semi-final against Man City. Relying on Neymar all the time will eventually cost the team but potentially having Messi alongside him will surely help quite a lot, not to mention now having a better midfield and defence so those will definitely help as well.

DarkOperator618

HSC
Yeah I definitely agree. I think PSG were able to break the round of 16 curse but still need just a bit more creativity and luck, particularly during games like the 2020 final against Bayern, and even last season's semi-final against Man City. Relying on Neymar all the time will eventually cost the team but potentially having Messi alongside him will surely help quite a lot, not to mention now having a better midfield and defence so those will definitely help as well.
also whatever you do

pls don't turn into UFC fighters everytime youre down 1-0

sincerely, literally every other team

DarkOperator618

HSC
lets just say more 'barcelona fans' will become 'psg fans'

there is literally no way that PSG sign ramos, messi, donnarumma and ziyech, and STILL ABIDE WITH FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY

Last edited:

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Bienvenue à Paris, Leo ! 🔴🔵

http://instagr.am/p/CSaFpV9qSEH/
lets just say more 'barcelona fans' will become 'psg fans'

there is literally no way that PSG sign ramos, messi, donnarumma and ziyech, and STILL ABIDE WITH FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY
Ramos, Wijnaldum, Donnarumma and Messi were all signed on free transfers. The only player that had a transfer fee was Hakimi, and even that wasn't that huge. Much more comfortable financial situation than Barcelona.

Last edited:

DarkOperator618

HSC
Bievenue à Paris, Leo ! 🔴🔵

http://instagr.am/p/CSaFpV9qSEH/

Ramos, Wijnaldum, Donnarumma and Messi were all signed on free transfers. The only player that had a transfer fee was Hakimi, and even that wasn't that huge. Much more comfortable financial situation than Barcelona.
its so weird looking at messi in a shirt that isn't barcelona's

imagine the scenes if tomorrow, psg announce the signing of ronaldo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)