Official Question 2 Thread - Creative Writing (1 Viewer)

goodmornin

my story.......

there was a bushfire,

then came the flood

we get a lot of natural disasters in this area.

the flood didnt' stop

we went bushwalking anyway to try and find the otherside of rainbow

my friend dies

i now have a differnt view of change and nature.

end story

OK ........... i shited that up badly....... (good news for people who think selective school is smart)

spark

I chose the wedding photo.. and a really predictable and happy-ever-after kinda schizz..

Well to do man becomes an alcoholic after death of his very admirable father. His mother died of cancer when he was 2. So... yea, he's filled with waste until one day he sees the September 11 attack on TV, it makes him drop a beer bottle that crashes. When he tries to pick up the shards, voila... he sees a golden photo album where the photo of his mum & dad smiling and happy happy joy joy triggers a change in him - making him realise how ashamed they would of him in his current state. Yada yada.. a change for the better. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
people have had very deep stories
Originally posted by freaking_out
i just found out that a teacher in my skool wrote the section 2 of this years paper. :D
did they keep it from all of you? not tell you until after the exam?

Creator Failure

Yeah Section II was ok i guess..."Pictures of Change" seemed to be quite a broad stimulus, and you could use the concepts of change that you had studied for in Section III as the basis for your response...although I thought this section was the most difficult in the Area of Study Paper

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
did they keep it from all of you? not tell you until after the exam?
na she was our deputy principal, and after the exam we were told that she is the one who wrote the section 2 of the paper. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)