Official THE CHASE Thread (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
OMG I love this show - such intense quizzing, awesome banter and so many funny moments.

Here's one vid to start off (refer to next post). Will be posting more soon.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
omg lmao I used to watch this but half of the questions are based on european things so I don't know the answers

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I've watched the show a few times, that black guy (i.e. One of the Chasers) is insanely smart, I've never seen him muck up any of the questions before

Last edited:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
I watch this everyday when its on, I've learnt a lot. Shows like mdm and the chase have really made me feel confident in being able to succeed in a general knowledge trivia competitons. I'm pretty good tbh.

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Does anyone remember on MDM where that girl who played for the million dollars got defeated and left with 75k? I felt guttered for her.

Schmeag

HSC
N/A
I've watched the show a few times, that black guy (i.e. One of the Chasers) is insanely smart, I've never seen him muck up any of the questions before
The other three seem to have performed better in these types of competitions according to Wikipedia.
Bradley pretty much carries the show in term so of entertainment value.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
jeopardy > everything else

Chase is good, but the fact that you're only there for one show and have to share (ugh) winnings

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)