Officially Finished Project (1 Viewer)

niteshade1312

HSC
Sorry, I just wanted to scream off the tops of the buildings that I HAVE FINISHED EXT HISTORY PROJECT.. what a good feeling to finally hand it in.. Anyone else in the same boat?

veridis

droog
HSC
congrats
mine was in end of last term but it is a big relief when you finally finish. you feel really good like you've accomplished something proper
good luck with marks

X

xeuyrawp

invoiced said:
I Had To Hand In Mine Months Ago
Unfair!!!!!!!!!
Are you suggesting that your entire grade's earlier submission compared to that of other schools' is unfair? I mean, since when did your markers start to take into account other schools' (later) marks and hence give you a disadvantage?

niteshade1312

HSC
How come so early? Was it a focus for your course for the first term or something and then teh case study and historiography for teh second half?

hikari

HSC
haha who cares if you had to hand it in earlier.. majority of people hardly touch it until the few remaining weeks.

consider yourself lucky.. that it didn't clash with studying for trials ;P

TangleElfshimer

hikari said:
haha who cares if you had to hand it in earlier.. majority of people hardly touch it until the few remaining weeks.

consider yourself lucky.. that it didn't clash with studying for trials ;P
yeah, we had to hand outs in like 2months ago. however im glad it happened like that because i had a society and culture major work as well! my pip clashed with my trials

gosh

ive finally finished my project, just handed it in today.
relief... huge burden off my back...

NICK__

HSC
WOOOO! I handed mine in 2 weeks ago...almost collapsed as i put it on her desk, it felt so good!

Pity i havent returned all those Syduni library books yet...their fines are $1 per item, per day :(

a8o

HSC
20/20 project + 5/5 bibliography + 5/5 synopsis + 10/10 logbook.

24/25 Kennedy trial exam.
25/25 "What is history?"

The course gets a lot easier once the project's gone and I think I deserved my project marks, but was elated when I got my exam marks back.

How many schools would still be doing the project I wonder?

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

a8o said:

25/25 "What is history?"
Oooh, well done!

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
a8o said:

25/25 "What is history?"
Wow! Thats an awesome result! But I'm sure you know that :) Congratulations, sounds like you trully deserve it.

I'm still waiting on my result, teacher told me today that she just finished marking them, and cross marking them, and she said they are "all brilliant", and I have nothing to worry about for the trials. *fingers crossed* - but knowing my luck, I'll probably be the bottom of the brilliant, hehe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)