Okay so I am terrible at 2u (1 Viewer)

Swaglord101

HSC
Hey y'all I just got my 2u assignment back which was a super super easy assignment

I made silly mistakes such as drawing graphs wrong even when I knew there was a HPOI and wrote it down, only divided one half of the equation by 2 and factorised it, for powers when it was -3 I derived it to be being 2-.

These mistakes made my percentage into 55, this is super shocking because it was the most effort I ever did and had 2 hours a week of private tutoring.

The holidays are now and my rank in maths is 7/10. which is super annoying and bad.

How do I improve this. I did every practice question I could get my hands on but I fell victim to my silly mistakes again.

Is the possibility of a b6 in maths gone? this assessment was worth 20%.

sida1049

HSC
The good thing about maths, compared to other subjects, is that improvement is very simple: just keep practicing. Keep doing past papers and checking your answers after. Eventually you'll answer questions faster without making mistakes, and tackle even harder problems with ease.

Swaglord101

HSC
The good thing about maths, compared to other subjects, is that improvement is very simple: just keep practicing. Keep doing past papers and checking your answers after. Eventually you'll answer questions faster without making mistakes, and tackle even harder problems with ease.
Its literally the silly mistakes that cost me all those marks. Is a band 6 still possible?

or even a band 5

TheBrutux168

HSC
Its literally the silly mistakes that cost me all those marks. Is a band 6 still possible?

or even a band 5
Yes, keep practicing and working harder. It's definitely possible to still achieve band 5/6 if you keep working on it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)