Online Essay Marking Service (1 Viewer)

tonysoprano

HSC
Hi everybody,

I completed my HSC in 2015, achieving a 94 in Advanced English. As such, I'll be offering an essay marking service, at a rate of $10 per essay. You have my guarantee that I'll spend a MINIMUM of 45 minutes on each essay you send me.

Fundamentally, I'll pick apart every aspect of your essay, offering both advice, and tinkering with any issues I find. There'll also be a final comment which will have a mark in which I personally think the essay will score. This could be for a specific assignment, or simply a practice essay that you're working on.

I will try to reply to every essay within 24 hours, however if you need the essay marked in a shorter time frame, please let me know in the email, and I'll do my best to meet your requirements.

If you have any other questions, or want to see a sample marked essay, please don't hesitate to email me. I genuinely want to help you guys out, so if you're for some reason not satisfied with the quality of the marked essay, I'll refund your complete purchase.

Thanks for taking time out of your day to read this

Email: opivtes@gmail.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)