• We need YOU to help the next generation of students in the community for the new syllabus!
    Share your notes and trial papers on our Notes & Resources page
  • Like us on facebook here

online tutoring (1 Viewer)

Lolapupp

HSC
Hey all,

looking to get some online tutoring for 3 of my subjects - advanced English, adv maths and possibly bio.
im looking at art of smarts onliine 1 on 1 tutoring but it seems the tutors focus more on teaching you syllabus content, when ideally I just need someone to check my essays, help me get through english, help me with a few math problems, sometimes help me understand biology concepts etc. not something super structured, just someone I can call and be like hey need help with this in english can we schedule a lesson, or email through a bio assessment task that they can quickly help me improve. if that makes sense

any recommendations?

1-99

HSC
N/A
Bump also looking into this for Chem

Are you looking for 1 on 1 specifically?

dasfas

HSC
I'm able to tutor Bio or Chem (Got 95, 99 in the hsc exam respectively), have been teaching the new syllabus since it's come out, got 99.60 atar

Last edited:

zemilyx

HSC
Hi!
I offer online tutoring for English Advanced. I graduated in 2017 with a 99.4 ATAR and studied English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (46) and English Extension 2 (46). I also study English Literature at university now and work writing text guides for a publishing company for year 12 students, so I have a very solid understanding of what is required for English Advanced. I myself studied 1984 and the Tempest when I was doing the HSC so have a lot of essays and resources for those and I have studied a few of the other texts at a university levels. My rate is $40 an hour and I would be happy to do the more hands-off approach you mentioned.
My email is emilymcewan991@gmail.com if you would like to email and we could arrange a time for a call.
:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)