ONLY 3/5 topics tested... (1 Viewer)

catherinet

HSC
Did anyone else notice the semi-absence of Finance and Business Management and Change on the Business HSC exam? There was like 2 or 3 MCQ's about it, but that's it. hmmm.. why the hell would they do that? It makes the exam look unprofessional. Shouldn't they have balanced it?

williamc

HSC
WOW WOW wow

This ill williamc's bro who did the Business studies exam on tuesday......

There was stuff on those two topics and if u didnt write about them then u failed...

In the report: Social responsibilites.. In the bus management and change syllabus

In the extended response: The 5 objectives of Financial management...

:chainsaw:

MrEconomics

HSC
Lol yep, they were questions on those topics, and well, if u didn't realise...:bomb:

catherinet

HSC
hahaha, yeah, i know.. but i'm speaking explicitly... like, there were no complicated calculations of financial ratios, ect... I just think that in relation to previous years, it was extremely unbalanced.

sm201191

HSC
yes i do actually argree with the whole idea of 3/5 topics being testedyes there was some social responsibility from business managment and change but one tiny part of the syllabus at the endi dont feel it was fairly weightedthey argue the paper was perfect showing strong link to the GFCsorry but in the GFC there is a strong emphasis on manging profitability as business's experience a down turnwhere where all the cost controls and revnue controls to manage cash flow in the paper

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)