Option predictions? (1 Viewer)

drainbammage

HSC
What are you predictions for the options? Im fairly certain improving performance will be planning, overtraining and drugs. Sport med seems a little harder to predict.

ryan_gorton

HSC
Initial planning considerations (8 Marks) and Use of Drugs (12 Marks) for Improving Performance

Physical Prepeartion (8 Marks) and Return to Play (12 Marks) for Sports Medicine

MadisonRussell

HSC
Initial planning considerations (8 Marks) and Use of Drugs (12 Marks) for Improving Performance

Physical Prepeartion (8 Marks) and Return to Play (12 Marks) for Sports Medicine
I agree I think these are the areas that will pop up also though the use of technology may rear its head.
im just going to study all areas of planning!

ryan_gorton

HSC
Well I got 1/4, lol. Very specific and left of field option questions this year, I didn't expect them anyway.

mcchicken

madman in a box
HSC
My class (incl. two teachers) all predicted the same thing, particularly return to play! They rather threw me off, although I think I did fine.

For Health of Young People the questions were also out of left field, not at all what was predicted. However I think my answer was still okay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)