Option: TPS (1 Viewer)

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I did alright... wasn't too sure what that MICR thing was~ I seem to have vague images of it being related to cheque ink or something used to read the cheques faster and prevent fraud. I only wrote 3 booklets for TPS.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition

... I guess I was right *phew* But I didn't say it was used to read it faster.. I stupidly said it was to stop fraud ><

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
i got that lol
but i didn't know what it meant
I put my example as credit cards
is that right?
At least i identified it though :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
karen88 said:
loved it... was quite easy...
if u thought it was easy then i better see your name in the state rankings or even the DA list

Kd14

HSC
It wasn't too tough..

I couldn't believe it though, 3 marks to answer an easy simple structured question? Would two points suffice for the 3 mark question?

7th Sign

HSC
easy appart form that that MICR shit Although I managed to write half a page of bs about it maby be able to get 1 mark as I wrote some shit relevent to its meaning.

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
azn_gangsta81 said:
if u thought it was easy then i better see your name in the state rankings or even the DA list
thats so basic, three marks for that was a joke, should have been 2- same with that 'draw a web form' question- 4 marks- and they even tell you what to put in it

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Didnt mind it too much actually. Unless i can get 3 points for blank space for MICR then i would make an approximation of 14/20. I think i ended up writing a whole booklet on part C. I panicked a bit before i read it properly and then i thought how easy it was...breaking it up into 3 parts, 2 marks for each "system" so 1 mark each for appropriate adv & disav. Not bad at all i thought.

L_RES88

HSC
N/A
Credit cards I think is an example of micr cause i remember reading that credit cards magnetic ink was something blah blah refer to the learn hsc in a month cause they are really gold.

7th Sign

HSC
man any one like add aditional shit to the credit card input page?

you can not make a credit card input page with out having that 4 digit code thing!

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
You mean the security code? Yup I put that in^^ *used my experience from using VISA on iTunes only a few days ago as a basis*...

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Did everyone do 2 screens? Like the first for the movie preferences with drop downs of the movie and time and radio button for am/pm (not like they gave us any hints..=p). I also put a "next" navigation there to go to the credit card thing. That one just had cardholder's name, credit card number and card expiry date ( i didnt know anything else). And yeah then i just put "done" and "back".

Edit: and what about b)ii? I accidentally skipped it hey and then came back later so it was a bit rushed...i cant remember what i wrote for that, but what did everyone else do?

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't remember what b)ii is.. but I only used one screen which had interactive elements... I gave a good description of what everything was though (since they asked for it).

dive246

i started (stupidly) without readin the whole 'attempt two Q' n did TPS and ended up staying with it instead of DSS cause i thought it was easier. even though we didnt study it at all in class. i just learnt the whole dam text book in one nite. except for MICR

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
ROFL we made jokes abt that b4 the exam... what it'd be like to do a test on a topic we'd never done before.

HSC
dive246 didnt your teacher tell you its two topics you do out of all of them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)