Orientation Week (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
What you do at O-Week?

Join clubs, look around and talk to hot chicks.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
do u have to go?
You don't have to go to O-Week, but it is advisable if you want to become familiar with campus before the first week. O-Week is often a good opportunity to find where your lectures and tutorials will be instead of rushing around in your first week. Also, if you are interested in joining any clubs & societies, this is the time do it.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Why wouldn't you go? O-week is awesome; you check out the uni, sign up for a few groups and meet lots of new people too. Then you hit up the parties at night and forget what you did for the past week.

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
What you do at O-Week?

Join clubs, look around and talk to hot chicks.
Why do you ALWAYS say hot chicks? there are both whales and dragons at uni, and you might end up talking to them more often than hotties

suling

HSC
O-week for me will be lame...I'm not living on campus so I miss out on all of the initiation stuff (basically people from different colleges walking around town in stupid costumes -not that awesome anyway =P), plus I already know my way around campus pretty well.

Plus there is a whole afternoon dedicated to sport. Yuck.

b0redAsian

HSC
Why wouldn't you go? O-week is awesome; you check out the uni, sign up for a few groups and meet lots of new people too. Then you hit up the parties at night and forget what you did for the past week.
cause i have surgery on the wednesday of the o'week
was asking just incase i have to postpone the surgery if the o'week is important

Aquablack

Banned
HSC
Yeah see? Me and my husband aquawhite are going to hit the clubs (im his wife) (; xoxoxox

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Surgery? What for?

And I say hot chicks because... it's custom, Mrs. Aquawhite. Ma'am.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
cause i have surgery on the wednesday of the o'week
was asking just incase i have to postpone the surgery if the o'week is important
Oh, then that's a genuine reason to miss it. Try to get to at least one day of the orientation though, so you can find stuff out about the university and also about some of the groups/societies.

Edit: Aquablack really is my gf, not wife.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)