Our whole school gets misadventure (1 Viewer)

Chat1

Yeap, those dodgy board of studies examiners only gave us 1 hour 55 minutes for the AOS exam. So know the school is lodging a complaint. The examiners also forgot to tell ESL to leave after 1 and a half hours so they also got 25 minutes extra time. How good is that...

Chat1

nah its good, i had finished anyway. I thought someone would have complained though considering there was over 100 people in the hall.

Chat1

Is that sarcasim i sense? Its already been lodged dickhead.
No Proof? Nah, its not like we only got 100 people who it happened to, plus the teachers who noticed and the examiner who admitted to it.
No need to have a cry and be jealous.

Last edited:

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
roflmao, no need to have a go at me.

i'm just saying that i doubt the BOS will do anythign over 5 minutes, sure it was unfair to get less time then the rest of the state, i just cant see them taking any serious action.

maybe they will just say that they will take it into special consideration when marking, but i just wouldnt expect any reasonable mark changing result

Benno

HSC
maybe 1 mark extra for everone in the room, which is like 1000 postions in the state

Chat1

yeah i was done anyway so didnt effect me, i'll be cheering if we get +1 mark or extra consideration.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Misadventure doesn't work by just adding on a mark here or there. If the situation is assessed to have merit, they will first look at how the rest of the state goes, and then your ranks and assessment marks. In the long run you'll probably end up worse off for it.....

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i write a whole page in 5mins, that;'s a lot of time

Sammy Wammy

I personally would kill for an extra five minutes.
However if the BOS decides to give misadventure, then the exam probably will not be counted and they will base it on your school assessment results. I doubt they will take such drastic measures though. I agree with that orator guy. I dont reckon they will do anything.

psycho_mushy

HSC
stop worrying! english is over!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)