P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Italia

HSC
this thread is replacing the thread P&O Pacific Sky schoolies cruise as the schoolies cruises have been moved onto the new Pacific Sun which is arriving in Australia October 2004.

this thread is so people can talk about there cruise and find out info bout it, so if u no any updates about these cruises post them hear or if u have any questions post them hear as well!!!!!!

P.S i'm travelling on the 8-17th cruise!!!!!!

Italia

HSC
HEy i've just been reading up about this New Pacific Sun it has ten bars and lounges, a water slide, three swimming pools one 4 the kids so really 2, a two story showroom, three resturants- two fromal and one casual( the casual being up the top of the boat), it also carries 1900 passengers like jojo21 said. its nighclub however seems to be indoors and dosn't open up to the outside deck like the one on Pacific Sky( nufin beats the atmosphere of a dance party outside) hopefully they have some nights were the dance partyies are outside!!!! the ship is the same age though i think its about 2 years younger than the Pacific Sky so don't expect it to be superior than the Pacific Sky its just bigger with a few more features. Also they are painting it the same colour as Pacific Sky they look similar, but do have differences that are very noticalbe!!!!!!! P. S the only thing it dosn't have that the Pacific Sky has is the cinema but they will probly use the two- story showroom during they day and late at night to play movies, u don't go on a cruise to watch movies anyways, they aren't the latest ones out anyways they are about a few months old!!!!!!!! P&O are giving the ship a major $35 million dollar refit before it arives in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Italia
HEy i've just been reading up about this New Pacific Sun it has ten bars and lounges, a water slide, three swimming pools one 4 the kids so really 2, a two story showroom, three resturants- two fromal and one casual( the casual being up the top of the boat), it also carries 1900 passengers like jojo21 said. its nighclub however seems to be indoors and dosn't open up to the outside deck like the one on Pacific Sky( nufin beats the atmosphere of a dance party outside) hopefully they have some nights were the dance partyies are outside!!!! the ship is the same age though i think its about 2 years younger than the Pacific Sky so don't expect it to be superior than the Pacific Sky its just bigger with a few more features. Also they are painting it the same colour as Pacific Sky they look similar, but do have differences that are very noticalbe!!!!!!! P. S the only thing it dosn't have that the Pacific Sky has is the cinema but they will probly use the two- story showroom during they day and late at night to play movies, u don't go on a cruise to watch movies anyways, they aren't the latest ones out anyways they are about a few months old!!!!!!!! P&O are giving the ship a major $35 million dollar refit before it arives in sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol lots of cruise boats have those things. and lots of big hotels

kate86

cruises arent shit. im booked on the schoolies cruise i cant wait!

Italia

HSC
if u take out travel insurance it covers all medical expenses its worth taking it out!!!!!!!!

Universal

HSC
N/A
i went on the 03 schoolies cruise, and i'll highly recommend it to everyone!

Italia

HSC
the knew schoolies brocher came 2 my house 2 day and i found out they have put a age resriction of 16-19years cause of last years cruise probs.....onhestly if u r over 19 u wouldn't want 2 go on a schoolie cruise unless u r a toolie wanker!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I spent $112 on an injection for seasickness, cos i got really really sick. heaps of people had to get that. Then I hurt my foot, and they charged me like $280 for x-rays, dressing, crutches, and anti inflammatories. The $60 travel insurance is crap, get the $88 one. And you can only claim back the money, so if you are like me and spent $400 on medical expenses and only had like $500 left it would suck (thats what happened to me). And you don't get all of the money back either

Italia

HSC
i have the $64 travel insurance wif cgu and it says it covers up to $250000 in medical expenses and $100000 in dental.......i no i want get every cent back but i would expect at least half and if u didn't get at least half back stacie i would complain

Italia

HSC
Originally posted by kate86
cruises arent shit. im booked on the schoolies cruise i cant wait!

which crusie have u booked on the first or the second??????

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)