• paper 2

Votes: 27 51.9%
  • both hard

Votes: 5 9.6%

• Total voters

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I found Paper 2 easier than Paper 1, questions were nice and generic, and there was no essay for Module C! *Dances* :D

Gregor Samsa

That Guy
HSC
I'd agree. Paper Two did seem to be easier.. We had to wait in our seats for 15 minutes, before reading time commenced.. I was worrying slightly, thinking about what the questions could possibly be (Something like 'Assess the significance of the Fool's monologue in Act II, Scene IV [You know the one.] and examine it in nihilistic, feminist, Marxist, Phenomenological, Neo-Platonian and Excessively long-winded interpretations. Remember to quote the entire speech at will. Failure to do so will result in disaster").. But instead, I looked at them and felt huge relief at their generality.. Hopefully I wrote well enough about them.

beemo

the poem in 1 killed me. otherwise, wait for my marks and then ill tell you.

sneaky pete

HSC
N/A
i liked paper 1 better, the comprehension thing, change story and speech seemed easier, aside from trh fact that it was our firstexam which made it a bit weird feeling, but for me it was easier.

PIE

I thought we were soo lucky in both papers... I think that our exam was by far the easiest of the HSC's so far... I didnt do a real lot of preperation so i was shittin myself but i really was pleasantly surprised

Flick

I'd have to say that paper 1 was easier, the questions on Paper 2 were quite good, nice and broad (you know? I reckon the markers conned the BOS into it 'cause at least with broader questions they might get a bit of variety!).......However, I still think it should be a crime to expect anyone to write 3 complete essay-like things on 3 completely different topics/texts in 2 hours.....ever so slightly *insert sarcasm here* unrealistic I think.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
paper 2 was so general it was regurgitation, i had to think more for paper1

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Module B sounded weird.

Trying to make the book sound like a food in that it expires.

I wrote an argument AGAINST.

Though it didn't realy sound too much like an argument. Just a regurgitated of my essay and altered a bit.

anastabation

I thought paper 2 was more strenuous, but 2 was still easier because you could prepare for it a bit better, and the questions weren't too hard.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Orginally posted by anastabation
I thought paper 2 was more strenuous, but 2 was still easier because you could prepare for it a bit better, and the questions weren't too hard.
def agree!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)