Paper 2: general (1 Viewer)

roblop

HSC
I felt that paper 2 was great, however by section three I really couldnt be bothered answeing Dawe and writing a letter. Did anybody else feel that this was the case?

dansnation

exactly.. my dawe was definately the weakest.. mainly because of a lack of time, but also the motivation... after just writing 2 essays its very demorilising knowing that u have to write another one..

Marty

HSC
the mac daddy- Macbeth was my weakest
as i did it last
i had the play down pat - cept for destruction. we never talked bout that
so yea
go figure:mad:

hm......macbeth ey,,,,,,,well that was general
basically duncan's murder is the initiation for everything...
so.......i just went through the characters development

kitty

i think paper two was very good, especially question one, as it was VERY general, and we could write about ANYTHING! My "witness" one annoyed me a bit, because I had prepared everything for Book and Rachel, not Book and Samuel. But, oh well. Dawe was probably my worst as well, but I think that question WAS favoured towards comsumerism, not that I'm complaining or anything! :)

Sugardoll

the english one this year was better than last years one. I liked the dawe question. I was lucky we practiced writing radio transcripts :)

aLaNa

Originally posted by kitty
i think paper two was very good, especially question one, as it was VERY general, and we could write about ANYTHING! My "witness" one annoyed me a bit, because I had prepared everything for Book and Rachel, not Book and Samuel. But, oh well. Dawe was probably my worst as well, but I think that question WAS favoured towards comsumerism, not that I'm complaining or anything! :)
yeh, i was rapt with question one especially. I cant believe how general the whole paper waz!!! everyone waz happy as with it!!

Angelic_Angel88

Miss Guided
HSC
Section II- Witness was definitely my weakest.
I'm not sure if this is because I did it last, or because the question was hard. I read the question wrong when I started writing, I thought the question said "Interview Peter Weir about his movie Witness"
When I had at least 10 minutes left, I read the question again and I panicked! I didn't have enough time to start over again with only 10 minutes left. I did the best I could do :(

I thought Section I was pretty good. And they only asked for one related text, although I used two. I also repeated the words 'I've learnt' several times. I wonder if I'll be penalized for this. Hmmm...

Consumerism was pretty good for me, since I did it first. I was hoping it'd be a feature article that asks for at least ONE related text, or no related texts at all. But oh well :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)