Parking Permit (1 Viewer)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
When you purchase a parking permit, does it expire 12 months from purchase date or end of the year? I'm assuming it would be the former, but just wanted to make sure. Thanks.

L

LaraB

it is not 12 months from the purchase date - it is for the calendar year you have purchased it for hence why they say "06" on them:p

hYperTrOphY

HSC
LaraB said:
it is not 12 months from the purchase date - it is for the calendar year you have purchased it for hence why they say "06" on them:p
Oh, that's shit. Oh well, still gotta buy one.

saredi87

HSC
Hey Everyone,

Considering this thread is already up here - I thought I might ask a similar question...I'm getting a new car some time in September and I don't particularly want to get another parking permit for it. Do you think it's possible if I simply change it over? Or do I have to change the car details with the parking people...?

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LOL of course you can change the sticker to another car. its just stuck on with static. its not permanently on your car. i dont even recall giving anyone the details of my car :S

hYperTrOphY

HSC
Shell said:
LOL of course you can change the sticker to another car. its just stuck on with static. its not permanently on your car. i dont even recall giving anyone the details of my car :S
I printed the form last night and it requires your registration number and the make/model of the vehicle.

L

LaraB

hYperTrOphY said:
I printed the form last night and it requires your registration number and the make/model of the vehicle.
i swap mine all the time.. they don't care, long as u have one on ur car and you aren't illegally parked they don't care

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
Oh. well screw that. i would just swap between cars. if you have an acco, its your fucking fault for being a shit driver.

pottsy44

HSC
fuck buying a permit! im only there 2 days. one is in the middle of the day so i park a gazillion miles away on the grass somewhere and the other is at night when there is no one in the carpark.

i think i can safely say im not robbing anyone of their spot.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
Hey pottsy, i saw your car tonight!!!! it was weird, like seeing the internet in real life. what are you doing on thurs night? and how come i cant PM you?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)