parking (1 Viewer)

lachlanmarnham

HSC
i know there is already a thread dedicated to this but i read through it and it has gone way off topic...if i buy a parking permit for UOW is it still hard to get parking? i have been to the uni on weekdays before and got a little worried because the car parks were all packed to capacity, bearing in mind i took no notice of whether the parks were designated permits only or not, i would park anywhere :) so could someone just set my mind at ease "if i fork out a weeks wages on a permit, is it then easy to find parking?" cheers kids

DooGseY

HSC
I'd think it would depend on what your hours were. If you're at uni early then it shouldn't be a problem, but if you're getting in after 10:30 most days then you might have a problem.

Could always throw down 4 weeks pay and get a dedicated spot ;)

T

Testpilot

Park in a side street. Its free, and only a slight walk.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
I park Multi-storey every time but I'm only there once a week. Don't waste your money, park on the other side of the botannical gardens and walk, it'll save you money.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'd much rather pay the $6 than walk all the way over from the other side of the botanical gardens and back.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Good exercise :p If I'm driving I'll park over there, although I walk to uni most of the time anyway.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Josie said:
Good exercise :p If I'm driving I'll park over there, although I walk to uni most of the time anyway.
I don't see it as good exercise so much as an unnecessary extension to my travel time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)