• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Pay TV (1 Viewer)

Geezer28

HSC
N/A
Hey guys,

I have never really been fascinated by Pay TV, but that all changed today. I was getting a haircut today, and while I was waiting she told me I could watch the TV, and gave me the remote to change the channel. Oh my God man. Free to air TV, I have decided, sucks monkey balls. There was at least five shows in Entertainment alone that I wanted to watch. I couldn't decide! I was like a fat kid in a candy shop. The hairdresser told me she pays around $70 for Pay TV a month.

I was wondering; Do you have Pay TV? Is it worth getting? Which distributer do you have? And What "Package" do you have?

Any help would be great guys, I'm really interested in finding out anything I can.

Regards,

Geez.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Geezer28 said:
I was wondering; Do you have Pay TV? Is it worth getting? Which distributer do you have? And What "Package" do you have?
Yes, Yes, Foxtel, No Idea

I watch almost nothing on free to air TV anymore. Foxtel is on constantly. There is almost always something good to watch. I don't have a couple of the movie channels, if I did then there would always be something good to watch.

If I didn't have it I would be bored most of the time.

ZabZu

HSC
Do you have Pay TV?
Yes

Which distributer do you have?
Foxtel. I got Foxtel IQ :)

And What "Package" do you have?
I got the big value package. Basically I have everything except the movies.

Is it worth getting?
Yes. But people get it for different reasons. I mostly watch the entertainment channels (the comedy channel) and the sports channels.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)