penalties (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
i accidently put in my name as a journalist's name...
Does that penalise my mark?
If it does, markers are the cheapest people

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
they won't, and u won't get penalised
the markers only see ur student number

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Inca
I didnt include a name at all, I didnt think we had to
its an article... so you should... part of the structure of your piece and all that shit.... you shouldnt be penalised though however in some cases it could mean the difference between a highly or good

nic_rei

HSC
How are you meant to do an article from a journalist telling of methods the media use to misrepresent the truth? thats what i sturggled with - the journo is comdemning himself!

beemo

Originally posted by *~Dazed~*
you shouldnt be penalised though however in some cases it could mean the difference between a highly or good
a highly or good? sounds like your gonna fail buddy

nic_rei

HSC
Originally posted by beemo
thats horrible beemo, dont say things like that

people may be feeling very fragile at the moment

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by nic_rei
How are you meant to do an article from a journalist telling of methods the media use to misrepresent the truth? thats what i sturggled with - the journo is comdemning himself!
remember it was an article for an educational thing aimed at hsc student/teachers so that wouldnt matter....
no thats not what i was saying at all and dont be so cruel...... a "good" doesnt mean a fail... all i was saying is that in some cases it MIGHT put you down a band IF they fault other parts of your essay too..... i said in SOME cases and it DOESNT mean a fail!!!!!

beemo

you got me all wrong. dazed's use of english is ironic in a english forum, after the english test. no malice intended

tonberry_kun

O RLY?
HSC
it all depends if the male markers get any the night b4 so they're in a good mood

nic_rei

HSC
eew tonberry, really dont want to visualise 50 yr old males "getting any"...:confused:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
you got me all wrong. dazed's use of english is ironic in a english forum, after the english test. no malice intended
ahahahah ok ok i totally misinterpreted your post.... i didnt realise you were refering to me...
well i didnt know what the outcomes are so i couldnt say a "highly sophisticated" or "good understanding" or whatever because i dont know what they base it on..... man maybe i will fail :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)