Penrith VS Girraween (1 Viewer)

hstb_

HSC
Hey guys, if anyone is/has been at Penrith or Girra, can you please tell me how the school is like. I have been offered by Penrith and got a high reserve for Girra( apparently high reserves get in) and I am struggling to make up my mind which school I should go to if I do get offered by Girra. Thanks!

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, if anyone is/has been at Penrith or Girra, can you please tell me how the school is like. I have been offered by Penrith and got a high reserve for Girra( apparently high reserves get in) and I am struggling to make up my mind which school I should go to if I do get offered by Girra. Thanks!
Girraween I would say is significantly better than Penrith. A 20 rank difference in the top schools is usually quite a lot. I would recommend go with Girra if both schools are equally convenient for you. For example if it takes you 2 hours to get to Girra but Penrith is closer then I would go with Penrith, otherwise Girra. At the end of the day this is just my opinion, go with what you think is truly right.

hstb_

HSC
Girraween I would say is significantly better than Penrith. A 20 rank difference in the top schools is usually quite a lot. I would recommend go with Girra if both schools are equally convenient for you. For example if it takes you 2 hours to get to Girra but Penrith is closer then I would go with Penrith, otherwise Girra. At the end of the day this is just my opinion, go with what you think is truly right.
yeah, usually penrith is only a few ranks behind Girra but 2019 was a bad year for them. It takes me around 30 mins to go Girra and 45mins to go Penrith. Thanks!

idkkdi

HSC
girra's probably better.

dumNerd

HSC
Well, I have some friends that go to girra and penrith. I can say that the friends that go to girra seem to think questions are easier than those that go to Penrith. They may be outliers but just some insight based on what I know. Also, two years ago my cousin moved from penrith to girra and found it harder to cope at girra

hstb_

HSC
Well, I have some friends that go to girra and penrith. I can say that the friends that go to girra seem to think questions are easier than those that go to Penrith. They may be outliers but just some insight based on what I know. Also, two years ago my cousin moved from penrith to girra and found it harder to cope at girra
wdym by questions. Oh wow, im moving from a ranked 350+ public high school

dumNerd

HSC
Well, I have some friends that go to girra and penrith. I can say that the friends that go to girra seem to think questions are easier than those that go to Penrith. They may be outliers but just some insight based on what I know
specifica
wdym by questions. Oh wow, im moving from a ranked 350+ public high school
questions as in just general maths questions from my schools past papers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)