Percentage allocation without trials (1 Viewer)

Ledepressedrightnow

HSC
For those who didn't have trials, how did they manipulate your ranks? I am a bit worried that a potential lockdown may harm my hsc.

nzexperiment

HSC
trials replaced with an alternate task that weighs the same as the trials

Jojofelyx

HSC
For those who didn't have trials, how did they manipulate your ranks? I am a bit worried that a potential lockdown may harm my hsc.
Lockdown's shouldn't detract from your study time, mainly because everyone is in the same boat and it will be reflected in the marks/overall performances. In saying that, if it does affect you uniquely, then you could try appealing for internal assessments or trying to apply for EAS benefits, although, getting boosts through that might be a futile effort (unless you have some significant underlying issue like mental health or a financial issue or home situation etc).
Each person is unique tho, im sure some people really liked lockdowns because it let them just grind out papers, whilst others really suffered. Altho, it is up to you what you make of it, a negative mindset won't help now will it? Just have a back up routine you can fall back on in the event of another lockdown tho, im sure it wont do you any harm :)

nzexperiment

HSC
Lockdown's shouldn't detract from your study time, mainly because everyone is in the same boat and it will be reflected in the marks/overall performances. In saying that, if it does affect you uniquely, then you could try appealing for internal assessments or trying to apply for EAS benefits, although, getting boosts through that might be a futile effort (unless you have some significant underlying issue like mental health or a financial issue or home situation etc).
Each person is unique tho, im sure some people really liked lockdowns because it let them just grind out papers, whilst others really suffered. Altho, it is up to you what you make of it, a negative mindset won't help now will it? Just have a back up routine you can fall back on in the event of another lockdown tho, im sure it wont do you any harm :)
man cappping

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)