Pharmacy and Medicine (1 Viewer)

sydneyphoenix

HSC
N/A
Is there any legislation or accredition board's regulation that will prevent a pharmacy graduate (whether registered or not yet) from enrolling into and completing Graduate-entry Medicine course and vice-versa (Undergraduate Medicine and then Bachelor/Master of Pharmacy)? I know that these scenarios will almost certainly take more than 7 years and not fully covered by HECS, but I am not worrying about the financial side of it yet, just want to check there's nothing written in a rulebook that will bar a pharmacist from becoming a physician as well and vice versa.
I'm due to begin pharmacy this year soon, but to be honest still have something for medicine. Just want to make sure that I'm not kissing it good-bye forever. Any relevent information will be appreciated.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
no there is no legislation about that...

although u cannot cash in your own scripts :p

so you will be fine.. in fact lots of ppl do the pharm/med path.. pharm is very good training

hope that helps

Me-Shell

HSC
oh and i think you'll find you can get a csp place AND centrelink for the whole 8 years. Because you're doing an undergrad degree, followed by a grad degree. Go for it. Would be fantastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)