• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Philosophy Lecture Thursday 9/06. 3pm. Something big is going down :) (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Something hillarious will happen. I encourage you all to sit in. I don't even do the subject.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
actually it won't be that big. but it should be funny. my friend is going to pretend to fall asleep and then slowly slide down the lecture theatre to the front. It looked awesome when we trialed it on a small audience this week. The people who saw it were in hysterics. It's meant to look funnier then it is explained.
Mind you, I haven't seen it yet.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
is this PHIL 1011?

Can you please do it at the morning lecture? I have to work in the afternoon... :(

J

jhakka

I usually don't bother with Philosophy since we started the Beauty componet. This probably won't be an exception.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
oh and for an update. it wasnt that great. the only good thing was the lesbian chick who went up to my mate and started telling him that he's making a disruption.
He did well though. He started at the top of the worlds steepest lecture theatre (Guiness Book of World Records) and slid his way all the way down.
Oh and as soon as he exited, a bird swooped him. That was cool too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)