PHY1131 no tutorials... unfair (1 Viewer)

jamesfirst

HSC
I honestly find Physics to be the hardest subject I'm doing now... HSC physics was pretty easy but now it's no fun and games.

The lecturer is going too fast with the explanation and I don't even know what I'm looking at the lecture slides... I can barely do the homework sets without looking at the solutions.

The lab is alright because I can ask shitloads of question... but I find it quite challenging to follow the syllabus, especially since phy1131 doesn't have tutorials....

how are you guys coping with phy1131?

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Are you sure it doesn't have a tutorial?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
I honestly find Physics to be the hardest subject I'm doing now... HSC physics was pretty easy but now it's no fun and games.

The lecturer is going too fast with the explanation and I don't even know what I'm looking at the lecture slides... I can barely do the homework sets without looking at the solutions.

The lab is alright because I can ask shitloads of question... but I find it quite challenging to follow the syllabus, especially since phy1131 doesn't have tutorials....

how are you guys coping with phy1131?
they have help classes next to the lab

TheStallion

HSC
There is a tutorial too. Well, at least last year there was. Except it was a "homework class" with heaps and heaps of people. Pretty much the same as a tut.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)