PHYS 1121 Mid session... (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
So how did you all go, i didn't study and just thought of it as a practice test and to see their standards. I must say that the test is much easier than tutorials.

kaseita

I do phys 1131...and the test was easier than the tut qs, but I got mucked up by the stupid calculator, lol. kept getting different values, and ended up wasting alot of time...didn't finish the paper. most people didn't though, so that's alright.
hoping for an alright mark I guess...seeing that I've lost quite a bit of marks from not finishing the paper :(

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by beava_69
how did u all go in the physics test, i hva heard sum tragic marks??? i got 52
wow thats good i got 20 ! but it was intentional i didnt even revise i just went in to see what it was like. Now i have to go well in the final...

beava_69

thanx urs isnt that bad compared to sum others that i have haerd u can reapeat that test at the end anyways :D

routemarker

HSC
Originally posted by beava_69
thanx urs isnt that bad compared to sum others that i have haerd u can reapeat that test at the end anyways :D
well obviously if i didnt have the opportunity go do it again in the final i would have studied. hope it isnt much harder than the first one...

sunny

meh.
HSC
Problem is you'll have to study for the end of session exam as well as the repeat!

routemarker

HSC
well its a sacrifice im willing to make. 6 days after the math1A exam is ample time to revise mechanics and electrostatics.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)