Physical Journeys: Related Texts Help!!!!! (1 Viewer)

gumboots56

HSC
Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for related texts about physical journeys... preferably not novels or plays!!!! thanks

nikkiisoverit

a something member
Far North Coast of NSW....luvly and warm..most of
HSC
hey i am in the process of doin the same....are yours physical journeys?
its just that athat is what i am doing and i am going for
a leunig cartoon
calender girls the movie
song lyrics two journeys
and i am thinkin of another one.....
actually i am tryin to get hold of the leunig cartoon it is the one called
Mr. Curly transports wayfaring pilgrims away
it is so hard to get hold of

simbim21

unswMed07
HSC
i hate this part of english. related texts are hard to find but at the same time there's so many to choose.
i know there's this movie called '7 years in tibet'-ts apparently good. even 'the riders' by time winton. have fun!

muselara

Melb Uni
HSC
hey, for my exam i used where the wild things are, and The Princess Bride..
they're both really good if you know how to delve deeper into them and meanings behind them (which of course you will learn how to do so :p)
and yeah.. im hoping for 15/15 for my journeys response :)

Mz-ImPR3S5U=

HSC
ok so im feeling i need a bit of help, this physical journey stuff is getting to me, ive missed practically every english class this term, im screwed.. my assessment is due on the 23rd... n i have no idea.. what to do............ someoneeeee anyoneeeeee know any related text, movies, poetry anything... ??? ideas.. help me outtttttttt!!!!!!!!! tannnnnnnnnnnk Qq..

... B|G-G|2L--->

gumboots56

HSC
Can anyone email me either the cartoon or a website where i can find the cartoon "Mr. Curly transports wayfaring pilgrims away" from leunig because i really cant find it!!!!
oh and my email addy is frances_m56@hotmail.com so send it there... Thanks heaps

~andie

HSC
any other ideas for song lyrics? its really hard to find good ones. i was thinking 'the long and winding road' by the beatles. But i'm not sure if its really a physical journey.

o0Lucy0o

HSC
keep searching this site!! there are some great ideas for related materials! other threads etc. mainly song lyrics but it really depends on what your set text is, so that you can relate the two of them together!! and get more marks!what are your set texts?

nomy

HSC
do a leuning cartoon like me and a novel (memoirs of a geisha)

alinar

HSC
the best i can suggest for physical jourenys is 'Monty Pythons Holy Grail'. it's heaps easy to do an analysis of and it's also great fun to watch...

maxR

HSC
Walter Salles's "Motorcycle Diaries" is a great related material for physical journeys. It's a film about Ernesto 'Che' Guevara before he became the famous revolutionist. It's a great text to use and can be related to a large range of questions which will be also useful for you HSC exam aswell.

what-for?

HSC
is it a good idea to choose the 'da vinci code' as a related text for physical journeys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)