Physics is FUN ! (1 Viewer)

pcreedy

HSC
N/A
Well it can be, when ya cut out all the fluffy stuff:cool:
" Physics without fluff "
If you want to squeeze those extra marks by getting some live, 99% fat-free, physics coaching leading up to the HSC, visit HSC Success :D for some more info.
The HSC prep lessons are very focussed, and look at a study strategy for maximising your mark in the test.

All Options covered !

Good luck to everyone in the HSC,
Paul

(PS This isnt spam, Im a real person... truly)

|_wise_|

hey admins perhaps you could make a thread or area of the forums which you could use to group together tutors and offers of help?

pcreedy

HSC
N/A
mmm you r right Bon, its very unoriginal, but hey, it was the best i could come up with at the time:D If anyone can think of a suggestion for a tutoring name... id love to hear it.
(hint: you might even get some free lessons) :)

Thanks
Good luck to all
Paul

pcreedy

HSC
N/A
Hi Nelly, Yes, Im sure there are some fine HSC coaching services in Wollongong for you. Have you tried 'Action Coaching' down there? (I know the Sydney branch of Action Coaching is ok here)

Good luck in the HSC
Cheers
Paul

Morgues

hahaha@ the countdown thing you got leading up to the hsc, down to the second

ill be interested in this tutoring after my trials

D[]esel

Subject? One i hate? Physics perhaps?

sick i tell you..abnormalities is the word!! Who in their right mind thinks physics is "phun" ...

Hmm..One thing im not following, MOTORS AND GENERATORS..I believe the information isn't being absorbed =\ Perhaps I have an internal issue with my brain to be solved =((

OR PERHAPS ITS THE FACT OF HAVING 5 PHYSICS TEACHERS IN A TIME FRAME OF 5 MONTHS!!! :(

If anyone..ANYONE can give me solemn advice on "how" to be successful in that pathetic section of the trial paper..it would be much appreciated.

Ciao

D[]esel

pcreedy? I NEED YOUR HELP

OIE PCREEDY indivudall...just thought id add..my sis does chem eng too!!!

ahhaa you freaks FREAKS I TELL YOU!!

i just hope you dont go to usyd =((

oh oh..if you have any tips on HOW i can errr "heighten" perhaps..my average of physics..would be much appreciated
CHEERS

Basil84

hmmm

physics is one of those subjects that i have no idea what goes on in.
For example ideas and implementation!! What the?
Lots of stuff in a little time period.
oh well.

|_wise_|

i started summarising the text book tonight and the course is really starting to make a lot of sense and i am really enjoying it!!!....shame i didn't start a month ago though....:eek:

pcreedy

HSC
N/A
:) Hey Wise, great to hear. What a difference a bit of understanding makes eh ? Well all the best to you with your preparation for the trials.

Cheers Paul

Jenn

ha ha i just like space.. the concepts of astronomy then the space topics for phys hit me with this weird stuff and now its all confusion ha ha ha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)