Physics year 11 books or notes (1 Viewer)

GD-2005

HSC
Hello there,
Can anyone help suggesting Physics 11 book or notes that I should be referring to build my concept around MOD 1 to 4, please?
  • Kinematics
  • Dynamics
  • Waves and Thermodynamics
  • Electricity and Magnetism
Help much appreciated!

Thanks

DarkOperator618

HSC
i used dot point, physics pearson and surfing physics which worked for me

idkkdi

HSC
Hello there,
Can anyone help suggesting Physics 11 book or notes that I should be referring to build my concept around MOD 1 to 4, please?
  • Kinematics
  • Dynamics
  • Waves and Thermodynamics
  • Electricity and Magnetism
Help much appreciated!

Thanks
u don't really need notes for those topics tbh. just grind through surfing or jac or something.

GD-2005

HSC
Thanks all, for your response. Can you please help where I can find these books without shedding a lot of dollars?

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
It’s actually illegal to post/distribute PDF’s of copyrighted textbooks.
Even so nobody takes notice of that and unfortunately, if the company/ies wishes to not have their textbooks distributed online it's too late. Every man and their dog has copyrighted textbooks downloaded to their PC which they could freely share without being caught out.

Etho_x

HSC
N/A
Hi, do you have online copy of these books? I am in yr 10 and I wanted to try to learn ahead in the holidays.
Your best bet is joining discord servers and trying to find textbooks, however as I am saying this on the BOS website I would also recommend to check out the resources which others on here have posted for Physics. I have some Physics notes which I've uploaded on here for Module 1, 2, and 3 if you'd like to check out those, otherwise there's other good resources on BOS as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)