pics don't print (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ok I always seem to come across little problems and make little threads but I need to fix them because they make my life harder.

My current problem is that:
when I have a adobe file and I capture an area and copy it into word, when I print the word file the part I captured from adobe doesn't print (when I save a picture and insert it, or save it to paint and inset it, I have no problems)

That is my main problem. I can't keep printing things with the pics missing. I don't want to have to go through the process of capturing from adobe, saving into paint, inserting into word.

On the flipside:
When I insert a picture into a word file, the picture does not show on the word file, there is a blank space (if I click on the blank space it shows the outline). Every now and again the picture will reappear. (capturing and pasting from adobe is fine).

This is annoying when I need to arrange work and check what (if anything) is in that blank space

If there happens to be a solution to these problems, thanks.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Adobe PDF

Q. How do I copy a photo/image in pdf to my word document or PowerPoint presentation?
A. Open the PDF document. Look for camera/snapshot icon in the toolbars menu
Click on it and now select the picture/text you want to copy. Paste in your Word/PowerPoint document.
Q. Images pasted from web pages are not visible on the computer monitor
A. Print one page with your pasted images. The images and text will print (even though they might not appear on the screen/monitor). They have not disappeared. To see images on the screen completely shut down Word/PowerPoint and restart.
Source

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
thanks, in my frustration i forgot google. the above + google seems to answer the question about them not displaying (i.e. "don't worry, they're still there" :S i.e. no solution). as for the pics not printing, i think i'll save the pics to the desktop and insert until i get a chance to try out some suggestions found on google.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
ok this time i have searched google and asked people in my house. i don't want to make another thread

when you type in word, normally you can highlight a word, type something and it replaces what you have just highlighted

why, when i highlight something and type, it doesn't replace it, it inserts the word before it? this only started happening last night, i don't know what i pressed.
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)