Planning for prelims (1 Viewer)

JPeters11

HSC
Greetings to all, I am currently a year 10 student and I am commencing preliminary studies in 2023. My subjects correspond the following
- Advanced mathematics
- Advanced English
- Chemistry
- Biology
- Investigating science
- Modern history

I come from a state school in south west Sydney and I want to maximise my marks to the best of my ability.

In terms of studying, I am considering utilising more ‘active‘ study techniques such as past papers, active recall, inquiry based learning (asking the how/why in context to a specific concept), relating concepts to other concepts, flash cards, etc.

Is there any study tips and advice in order to score high marks for prelim exams and exams/tests in year 11?

carrotsss

HSC
For maths I’d recommend making a list of every single mistake you make, this will help fix the mistakes because it forces you to think about what you did wrong, whether it be an incorrect approach or a careless error

Aeonium

HSC
For maths I’d recommend making a list of every single mistake you make, this will help fix the mistakes because it forces you to think about what you did wrong, whether it be an incorrect approach or a careless error
in only assessments or like every every mistake

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)