Please Advise - Core Components of Ext 2? (1 Viewer)

hope14

HSC
I was just going through the Ext 2 Resources and saw a whole heap of proposal documents and the marks received for them.
Now I'm confused.
Is the proposal a core assessment task?
Our school never did one... Is this a problem?
I realise its super late now and MW are due really soon (ARGH!) but its better than not at all... Please help.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I was just going through the Ext 2 Resources and saw a whole heap of proposal documents and the marks received for them.
Now I'm confused.
Is the proposal a core assessment task?
Our school never did one... Is this a problem?
I realise its super late now and MW are due really soon (ARGH!) but its better than not at all... Please help.
Schools are free to set their EE2 assessment as they wish. Some schools do not opt for a proposal, but a large component report in the middle of the task. You should have all the evidence of whatever task your school set in your log book.

All you have to do if your internal is all done, is focus on your major and your reflection statement now.

teeah

HSC
Schools are free to set their EE2 assessment as they wish. Some schools do not opt for a proposal, but a large component report in the middle of the task. You should have all the evidence of whatever task your school set in your log book.

All you have to do if your internal is all done, is focus on your major and your reflection statement now.
Just adding onto what LoveHateSchool said, make sure as you're working on your major you include all your changes in your logbook (i.e. you type something up today, print it out stick it in, when you go back and edit it, print it out, stick it in). I know someone who ran into a spot of trouble because they didn't quite keep their logbook up to date and while you're not marked on it, just keep your bases covered.
The proposal is usually something schools do just to 'officially recognise' what it is students are doing for their major work to avoid having situations where you're writing about a new topic every week. It shouldn't be a problem but I found that having the proposal actually helped in cementing the million and one ideas I had for my major so I could actually break ground on some proper writing.

hope14

HSC
Okay that makes sense.
I was really concerned it would be a mandatory section our school just forgot about.
Thank you

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)