Please Read Before Posting (1 Viewer)

Andrew_Blackwel

I Teach this subject
HSC
N/A
HEllo its you friendly IT Teacher here gearing up for all of your questions right up until Friday the 12th of November at 1:55pm.

Things yous should do right now.
1. Create your own glossary of terms by getting the module guides and looking at the HSC requirements. Use websites that have IT definitions such as

PCWEBOPEDIA

HSC ONLINE FOR IT

OR MY SITE

At my site you can find a glossary of terms created by ditzy ezza and that is pretty good.

On my site you will find that the notes are zipped. Look at the teachers booklets and study those. They are notes that I make based on the HSC knowledge requirements.

2. Start doing the extended response questions in previous exams. They will help you to study the knowledge for all areas of the HSC Exam.

3. Create a file that has all the types of extended response ways you can answer the questions in. I.e. what format they need to be in:-

memo
types of letters (business informal formal etc)
fax
email
poster
DTP
Guttenbeil Diag
Organisational Chart

Then try to answer extended responses this way.

ALso READ THROUGH THE FORUM B4 posting a thread you may find that someone has already asked that q and it has already been answered. You may need to look beyong the 4 or 5 threads that are displayed when you first look.

I'll be here up until about midnight the night B$ the exam if you dont know it by then you never will.

GOOD LUCK ITS YOUR LAST EXAM SO LET YOUR HAIR DOWN AFTER NOT B4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)