PLEASE READ: key to maths exam on monday (1 Viewer)

console

So whose gonna ace maths on monday??....im rippin maxium n minium questions....jus remember those cos der were a band 6 or 5 :p

al_x

short*
HSC
hahaaa i was just about to study for maths and i found my old 2U maths 1st test for yr 12! I got 8.5 out of 41 LMAO! Yeah and I came first in my class... needless to say our entire class dropped to general. Lol, smartest decision i ever made

HSC
hahahahhahahhahhaha..... hilarious!!!!

it reminds me of a story my english teacher told us about marking transformations in the advanced modules paper last year...
the question was "How has your understanding of transformations been illuminated by studying the prescribed texts?" and one kid wrote "What the fuck does illuminate mean?" and that was it....

My drama teacher also told me a story that at one school for the hsc drama practical exam, some chick just started to strip in her individual performance. The markers arent allowed to say anything so they watched, as they didnt actually think she would go the whole way. When she started to prove them wrong they had to ask her to stop the performance!!!!

god id love to go to the marking centre.... imagine some of the shit that people wrote!!!

leslie229

HSC
who cares lol, i'm gonna fail

if you here a strange screaming noise around the time of the exam tomorrow, that's me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)