Poetry Major Work Titles (it is nearly time) (1 Viewer)

jimmayyy

HSC
shimmy&shine said:
Why does it seem that I am only the one out of a few, who seems to be starting threads. It seems to like a desolate, infertile, isolated landscape in these poetry forums. Where is all the activity and excitement?

Anyway, if you are doing a poetry major work, what are you going to title it? I figured mine out like in May or April so I'm well sorted in that department.

So please share your major work title, then I'll share mine. Just so it can be guarenteed that someone will reply quickly! lol

From the poast showcases my favourite titles have been 'Scattered Peas', 'Poetry-shaped photographs', 'Storm in a Teacup (if only that was origingal thought)' and 'Hawk from a Handsaw'. You can probably tell my style now. I dislike bland, uninspiring, unexciting titles.

Like could you imagine an HSC poetry marker is handed your major work. They naturally glance at the front cover and it says something like 'Concrete'. Well I guess maybe that could work depending on the marker, but anyway, tell me your major work titles.

thanks alot.

:)
if indeed you ended up naming your peice "Poetry Shaped Photographs" i caught your stuff in showcase, great work, i loved it

Emzyfo

HSC
I am planning on calling mine 'Headspace' because basically that is what poetry comes from, the spaces in your head that are left for creativity.

shimmy&shine

HSC
Oh now, Mine is not called "Poetry-shaped photographs". Mine's called "To Scour the Creaming Crests", lol. I loved 'photographs' as well, i think it's one of the best showcase poetry works. congrats to the girl that wrote it.

donmar

HSC
my anthology's gonna be called called 'frosted fleece, sleet paths' possible, thats just one of the titles i got going atm

omegasparkle

HSC
o!
i think i read your poetry in one of the ext.2 showcase books i found in the school library!!!!
your major work was soooo beautiful!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)