Polish Language (1 Viewer)

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
Hey all :)

I am a year 11 student... studying Polish in Wollongong... and at our saturday school I am the only senior studying it so my current ranking looks quite good LOLOLOOLLO

well i just wanted to ask... is there anybody else on here that studies Polish? or is there a way at all to find out approximatley how many people are studying the language in the state? I am just curious to find out... seeing as I am in the only senior student in my class and if there is a large number of people i am competing against.. because I know there would be a fair few in Sydney :)

Anyways thanx and take care

Last edited:

beezjaxx

HSC
Hey dude..

I'd suggest asking at the front office, Margaret would know... (the head teacher lady... little largish, british i think... bad dress sense.... you know the one!)

Anyway, they would be able to tell you... :)

kontrpuan

hey

i am not doing Polish...i do Turkish...i mean i just graduated..and ma hsc starts tomorrow...but i know many people that do Polish...
one of my friends do it...and she said that there is 2 or 3 classes....so yeah im not sure...but your not the only one doing polish for the hsc:)
in my Saturday school there are many Polish students as well:)
so yeah..
Best of luck...

dreinahouse

HSC
N/A
hey i dno if u were there at the polish school meet up hsc day thing in ashfeild but yeah if u were u'd see theres a fair few Polish students.. in yr11 there isnt as many as in my yr12 but yeah.. i think theres like 30 or something all up thats an estimate maybe less.....

Highly_Nrgetik

HSC
Heya

yeah i went up for the study day, only person from Wollongong (well obviously)

i was expecting a hall full of Polish students but to my surprise it was just a classroom with 30 odd people in it hehe

wasn't bad, it did help :) and it was good to meet some others doing the course coz i feel like a loner

:)

hayabusaboston

HSC
Jaktam idzie
Skoro to jest a polskim jezyku, to czemu nie piszecie po polsku? I wiecie ze gramatycznie polski jest najtrudniejszy jezyk na calym swiecie?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)