Poll: Section II - How many pages did you write? (1 Viewer)

How many pages did you write?

• <2

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • 3-4

Votes: 7 8.3%
  • 5-6

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • 7-8

Votes: 18 21.4%
  • 9-10

Votes: 12 14.3%
  • >10

Votes: 26 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Section II - How many pages did you write?

How many pages did you write in the extended responses (on average if you do 2U), and how long did you spend on each one?

Last edited:

Danoz The Great

HSC
Anti-Mathmite said:
umm.. Do you do 2 unit religion? Because there is only one extended response?
SOR II have three I think.

Edit: I ddin't know they'd answered already.

PS- went okay.

Last edited:

hscvictim

HSC
i wrote around 8 pages for each essay. my hand hurts after like 4 so i was struggling by the end... scared writings and stories question was board as! and multiple choice was the best... wat was the point in studying again? :p haha

whatHSC?

HSC
I ended up with 12 pages for religion and ethics (bioethics)- 1 unit

was pretty happy with that

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
I did 9-10 for each, but foundation studies was a breeze (time wise, not neccessarily full marks) so I had over 2 hours to do my three essays.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Well yes, at some Catholic schools a religion course is compulsary. So you will find quite a few students choose SORII due to its better scaling, for assumably not much more work (only two extra cross religion studies). In saying that, it is a hard subject to do well in, with only like 6-7% of the candidature getting a band 6. (there are roughly 2000-3000 students doing it).

console

Sor 2

SOR was piss easy....
What did everyone say about the first question in section 2?....i think u have 2 say EVERYTHING in terms of Abo. spirituality (kinship, the law, totems etc) dont ya? in terms of the past present and future???

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
console said:
SOR was piss easy....
What did everyone say about the first question in section 2?....i think u have 2 say EVERYTHING in terms of Abo. spirituality (kinship, the law, totems etc) dont ya? in terms of the past present and future???
it was only worth 4 marks, so i doubt it had to be that extensive. As long as you made reference to the quote and how it resembled the connection to the land using your own example, you would of got full marks.

HSC
N/A
filled one booklet, essay question for ethics was unbelievable, way to generic!!, they so have to change the wordin for question, put in liek compare or contrast or evaulate, i jsu couldn't believe how general this question was, it was unbelievably general! im pretty sure many people would ace this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)