Popstars LIVE (1 Viewer)

routemarker

Looking for the Way out ?
HSC
Could this show get any worse? i mean the production was cheap, the judges are cheap, the employees are so ashamed that they dont want to be credited at the end of the show (i know if i were executive producer i would refuse to have my name on this piece of trash).

the only thing they didnt take from idol was sleek production techniques and good entertainment.

and how annoying is teh theme, yikes

all new simpsons all the way! :D

Last edited:
HSC
don't like it either but i might watch the last episode to see the winner(loser). the host is cheap too :eek: :p . at least jackie o learnt her lesson but still...

deviant

<marquee>boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, </marquee>
<marquee>boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, </marquee>

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i didn't watch it. i was going to, but i don't care that i forgot. if you could go on idol, why would you go on the outdated popstars? and i like your post deviant.

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by deviant
Damn didnt you could do that, yep Popstars really suxed, everyone is so nice:mad: what happed to that Scott guy who won popstars3?

Last edited:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
what a piece of trash - and they made such a huge deal out of it on the ads "7 days to go" - yeah, big deal my ass.
I bet their ratings went sky high last night.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by Snapwizard
Damn didnt you cpuld do that, yep Popstars really suxed, everyone is so nice:mad: what happed to that Scott guy who won popstars3?
i saw him at the markets with his kid and his gf or whatever

apparently he host some show on fox...

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I HAAAAAAAATE these maunfactured reality popstars with no talent.

frederica

phat
HSC
Man, that show was cool ..

And I'll have you know that the host is the hottest thing since volcano !!

Snapwizard

Snapy
HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
i saw him at the markets with his kid and his gf or whatever

apparently he host some show on fox...
Inst he suppose to pop up with hits in the music industry? anyone can host a on fox;)

HSC
Originally posted by Loz#1
yeah i reckon. if they want to sing that badly, why didn't those popstars contestants want to try out for aussie idol? unless if the judges on idol rejected them and they're really desperate for 15 minutes of fame. in other words, is popstars is a show where most of the idol losers will audition again as the biggest musical loser of the nation??(got the idea from browsing through smash hits mag)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i agree then. idol rejects = popstar stars

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
popstars have always been a flunk. the best one, well the most successful one was bardot, the first lot

now, they're just plain pathetic.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
mUAhuah all the judges suck man
notice how all the judges didnt have a very successful music careers?

MuaHUAH

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Tanya is fromBachelor girl, and I reckon her band is heaps good, she has a good music careerand is talented, and back in his days John paul young was pretty popular aswell.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Loz#1
c'mon now thats just slack.. who are you to say whether the people who come to audition have no talent , some individuals do, and some don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)