predict ur marks! (1 Viewer)

Ditzy_Ezza

HSC
I predict between 65 - 75% i don't think i ddid that well in the Australian food industry section or product developement, but i kicked arse in the extended response

sneaker

At least 90% While yes it was a lot harder than the catholic trial, I just wrote everything I knew and am pretty sure that I addressed each part of the question. Mind you i'd be happy with anything over 80%

Brownie

the exam was ok- but waaaaay different compared to 2001 and 2002...thats why we are all a lil shocked...heres a quote for you 'worrying is like sitting in a rocking chair, something to do-but doesnt get you anywhere' so dont worry dudes!

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I only got 70 for the trial- I hoped to do better than that this time but I really dont know. I can never guess what I think I got, (although I know I failed maths) and I dont really like to think about it anyway cos it stresses me out.

Kiya

In my trials I only got 53% because my teacher doesnt like me, and shes a cow anyways so I am hoping i get better in the HSC

Brownie

in trials i got 92%...my teacher is a way harsh marker so if i improve on that i will be really happy...but anything over 80% i will be elated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)