Prediction (1 Viewer)

integrity012

HSC
mmm... i think maybe.. high eighties... low nineties...

just multiple choice alone i lost like 5 marks ..... i suck at multiple choice

OTL haha

what do would you estimate my aligned hsc mark to be?

Last edited:

starrysky

HSC
integrity012 said:
mmm... i think maybe.. high eighties... low nineties...

just multiple choice alone i lost like 5 marks ..... i suck at multiple choice

OTL haha

what do would you estimate my aligned hsc mark to be?
Lol I lost quite a few from MC too.

I'm predicting no more than 80 or 85 at this stage; I can see where I'd lose marks.

integrity012

HSC
do you think we get scaled down in comparison to our raw marks?

what bands are you expecting??

shona1990

HSC
Hoping for a band 5 (maybe even a six, my internal marks are pretty good. The trials screwed me a bit though)
Blargh, I dunno. I'd like an 80, maybe at least a 70 raw for this exam.

integrity012

HSC
shona1990 said:
And why does everyone suck at Multiple Choice??!!
I LOVE IT!!!!!
:D
haha makes me regret since i thought i got all the multiple choices right for sure and had like an hour to spare .... and i spent it sleeping ... i was soo tired... spent all of night before cramming like crazy... i sooooooo hope i get a band six... my only subject i didn't stuff up ........ well not as bad as the others haha do you think i can get band 6s with low 90s high 80s???

shona1990

HSC
integrity012 said:
haha makes me regret since i thought i got all the multiple choices right for sure and had like an hour to spare .... and i spent it sleeping ... i was soo tired... spent all of night before cramming like crazy... i sooooooo hope i get a band six... my only subject i didn't stuff up ........ well not as bad as the others haha do you think i can get band 6s with low 90s high 80s???
Yep, I think so.
I uh... was watching stargate the whole night before, got up at 4:10am, and didn't start studying 'till 7... So I got an hour in Haha.
Though, it was the best exam so far. I wouldn't say I "stuffed up" for english, but I always suck at english in exam situations... So... I dunno.

I genuinely have no idea how I'll do.
My assessments were all high 80's, low 90s, but for the trials, I somehow managed 65 :eek:, and I think I did reasonably in the exam... Hoping for an 80% raw. My rank was around 15/40... Does anyone know if it'd be possible to get a band 6?

eppingMCE

HSC
integrity012 said:
Lol why sleep when u can just leave the exam and go home

eppingMCE

HSC
shona1990 said:
Yep, I think so.
I uh... was watching stargate the whole night before, got up at 4:10am, and didn't start studying 'till 7... So I got an hour in Haha.
Though, it was the best exam so far. I wouldn't say I "stuffed up" for english, but I always suck at english in exam situations... So... I dunno.

I genuinely have no idea how I'll do.
My assessments were all high 80's, low 90s, but for the trials, I somehow managed 65 :eek:, and I think I did reasonably in the exam... Hoping for an 80% raw. My rank was around 15/40... Does anyone know if it'd be possible to get a band 6?
Yeah of course, u need a raw of around 80-85 for a band 6 in the HSC. the marks are all aligned between 50 -100, the average HSC mark is already around 75.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
umm if all goes well 93+

perhaps a 93...ive lost 1 mark for sure , ive lost another 2 marks which im 'pretty sure' of but not certain, and i probably got like 6/8 or 4/5 kind of thing so hopefully 93+

boothster

HSC
meh, fair happy with it, might have lost 2 marks somewhere or other... so about 98 raw

xxJTxx

HSC
I lost two marks in mult. choice...so that's two off.
Definitely lost two more marks in the STUPID short answer (that retarted DNA rubbish..I'm so stupid..why didn't I think 20 - 20. 30 - 30...ah...it was 3, I think i'll get 1 for just naming the silly bases)...
Prob got another mark off somewhere (you know on like a five marker or something)

so about 94 raw..:)
my assess mark was 96..

i better get a total hsc mark in the 90s

k4t5UM0t0

HSC
I've lost 1 in multiple choice.
Probably lost 2 in the meiosis question but if i'm lucky 1.
Probably lost 2 in experiment question: I forgot safety and made up a poor experiment
So should be 90+ raw

ssglain

HSC
If all's well, I should hope to be looking at 100 raw. But on the other hand I shouldn't attempt to shoot myself in the foot - you can never be too sure about questions that are worth 7-8 marks, so I'd say 95+ raw is a reasonably conservative prediction.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)