'Premier's All Rounder' award. (1 Viewer)

Freshjiver

HSC
If we were an all rounder, do we actually get a certificate in the mail or anything? Cause i sorta expected to see one accompany my HSC results yesterday, but nothing was there.

Ethanescence

HSC
N/A
Yes, you do receive an award/certificate. I think it will come in the mail shortly.

The All-Round Excellence Award for HSC students is changing.

Students will still be recognised on the All-Round Achievers List and will receive a Premier's Award.

However, instead of attending a long ceremony in Sydney in March, they will receive the award with their HSC credentials in January.

Following many past requests, students will now receive a high quality certificate which they can frame and add to their portfolio.

Bar901

HSC
Damn that stupid list. Won't lie though, in no way do I regret not doing the work in maths to make it on.

madsam

God among men
HSC
who're you kidding wendy, you already got your free feed

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Never watched it. Anyway it'll be good to catch up with mates from the million other schools that's all.
Yeah, lame. No more free food. Damn it Kristina Keneally.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Kristina is a great premier doing a great job. I would have thought such comments would not be made by a moderator. :(
Lol you've got to be kidding me right?
Kristina, the puppet, who's done shit all since being made premier by the powers that be within the labor party and it's mess of factions?
K. Berk.

Mods can say whatever they want... and so can I :)

twistedrebel

HSC
Kristina is a great premier doing a great job. I would have thought such comments would not be made by a moderator. :(
what has she done thats made a huge difference. She is just a face for Mr obeid and Mr satour.

laila2010

HSC
Mmm It was just in my opinion that moderators were meant to be controlling the site and ensuring people werent people rude or discrimatory. Not prompting slander.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Lol?
1. You're deluded.
2. Rudeness? Where? DISCRIMINATION? Where, even more? Slander? Never happened.

Mong.

ATAR_boy

HSC
Lol?
1. You're deluded.
2. Rudeness? Where? DISCRIMINATION? Where, even more? Slander? Never happened.

Mong.
Nice one. Its true, its a public forum, everyone has the right to an opinion, and where was the rudeness in her past comments, she clearly said the truth. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)