Premier's Honour Roll??? (1 Viewer)

Moon

Hey Guys,
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the so called premier's honour roll? See, in the past I know they've given money- around 2 grand?- to students who get either over 99 in their UAI or some sort of average in their HSC marks(I'm not sure which it is)- because I had friends who got this in the last two years. Are they doing it again this year? I havent heard anything about it..

:)

kini mini

HSC
The Premier's Honour Roll , also known as the All Rounders Awawd , is given to those who got in the top band (6/E4) in at least 10 units. Just under 700 people made it this year and the ceremony is on Feb 11. As far as I know, all we get is a dinky little certificate.

The $2000 award is the Commonwealth Australian Students prize, awarded to the top 500 students in the country each year. Apart from a few olympiad people, these are based on year 12 results. Last year 160 people in NSW were awarded it, so in this topic (http://hsc.ozlpn.com/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3748) we've been speculating on what you need to get it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)