Primary Industries (1 Viewer)

jed.hamers

Death to Exams mostly ENG
HSC
Hey there might not be too many of us but how did you think you went?

I thought it was alright, but there was some stupid communication question with the employee that was downright stupid/lame/gay/retarded/shit that what i felt had nothing to do with PI.

The last Q's were also a bit different but not too much, just had to talk about it with a different perpective of how stuff's done.

goobabanasik

person
HSC
yeah i did it.. thought it was pretty good! went over the multiple choice and yeah one or 2 stupid mistakes but yeah! i was writing up until final minutes.. did about 5 pages for each essay question.. how bout u??

jed.hamers

Death to Exams mostly ENG
HSC
Yeh. I filled both books. But decided to write very small because the other people in my class only write about 2 pages max for each Q. But I managed to do both Q's properly, reckon I'll get 14/15 for both.

The thing is I've got a assessment of about 97-98 and the drop to second is about 60-70, will that pull me down because PI isn't ranked as high as others?

TarzA

HSC
it only matters if you dont get first at your school in the exam. and even ifyou do come second, you get the person who came seconds exam mark which, lets face it... can't be that bad yeh?

i though it went ok, it was funny, i got a question in my trial that was almost identical to question 23 - the one about the severe weather conditions. i got 13 in my trial for it so heres hping the HSC markers are easier then my teacher! :confused:

fleafly

HSC
it was a pretty good exam... might have made a few mistakes, filled two booklets for the questions.... hopefully i have done goo. icame first here at school.. i got a question like that in my trial which i got 14 for.. but i think i did it poorly in the HSC.. is that you tara>>>

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)